Nueva versión beta del cliente nativo para Facebook de BlackBerry, preparen para bajar.
Research In Motion lanzó la actualización del beta de Facebook for BlackBerry 3.1 a versión .16.
Entre las mejoras según RIM incluye:
The following issues have been fixed and implemented in Facebok for BlackBerry smartphones version 22.214.171.124:
- Facebook for BlackBerry doesn’t receive notifications
- Groups wall not showing all posts
- The load more comments button was not available in some circumstances, making older comments inaccessible
- Photos on Group Wall does not open to correct photo
- If a post to a group fails the resend from notification does not resend
- Group icons do not match the icons that are displayed on the Facebook website
- Opening Groups from the Navigation Grid multiple times opens multiple Group list screens
- Facebook notification did not show on device today view after SIMs swapping
- Did not get event invitation push notification
- Likes count incorrect in Likes list if launched from stagnant comment screen
- Likes and comment numbers of Group wall post did not persist after reopening the Group profile
- Likes on picture does not always appear when accessing posts from message inbox notification of likes
- Page profile is treated as non-friend profile in people like list
- “Disable Public Photo Sharing” IT policy did not apply if user uploading photo from media app
- “View null’s Profile”/”View Photos of null” when invoking GCM or BB menu on a Group photo
- Hindi EULA appears to be missing the first paragraph (possibly more)
- Wrong error message is shown for child (parental) protection policy
- Device jumps back up on screen while scrolling in Facebook for BlackBerry in case the image is longer then what can fit on the screen.
- Friends list profile photos very large on low resolution device – only two friends visible
Puedes ver si participas del beta visitando el Beta Zone.